Grievance Redressal Committee and appointment of ombudsman by the University. is established as per All India Council for Technical Education (Establishment of Mechanism for Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2012, F. No. 37-3/Lega112012, dated 25.05.2012
- To provide an avenue for the aggrieved students to redress their individual grievances in order to have a healthy atmosphere among students, staff and management in the Institute.
- To comply with the AICTE Regulations to provide for establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee in each Institute approved by AICTE.
- Committee members meet once a month to discuss and resolve the grievances, if any received in writing from the concerned students.
- To maintain the minutes of the meetings and submit the copy of the same to the Director and Principal.
- To convey the decision of the committee to the aggrieved students in writing by the Chairman of the Committee